This will be the ultimate beef jerky recipe you will find around. Containing all the flavor of beef and a recipe so easy that it only has 5 ingredients. XXL Jerky is one of the best things you could bring out at a super bowl party.
OVEN METHOD VIDEO:
🍳 Our Equipment
👍 NESCO Dehydrator:
👍 Hoff’s Mean Green Sauce:
👍 Wood cutting board with groove:
👍 Mercer Deboning knife:
1 2.2lb London Broil
Hoff’s Mean Green Hot Sauce
Chipotle Peppers (Canned)
Ground Black Pepper
Base calculations for Traditional Jerky:
Meat (Beef or Venison)- 1000g or 2.2 lbs
Soy Sauce- 80ml or 1/3 cup
Worcestershire Sauce- 15ml or 1 Tbsp
Black Pepper- 4.0g or 2 tsp
Garlic Powder- 2.0g or 1tsp
1. Pre-freeze meat to be made into jerky so it will be easier to slice.
2. Cut partially thawed meat into long slices about 1/4″ thick and an inch or two wide. For tender jerky cut at right angles to long muscles (across the grain). Remove visible fat and gristle to prevent off-flavors.
3. Prepare a marinade of your choice in a large saucepan or pour directly onto sliced meat.
4. Marinade jerky in bowl or ziplock bag for 24-48 hours. Overhaul or flip the jerky slices at least once.
5. Dry at 155 (66-70C) degrees Fahrenheit on the dehydrator. Alternatively dry for 3 hours in an oven or smoker at 210 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Jerky should crack when cooled. If necessary dry further.
Like and SUBSCRIBE for more content.