This is your Sign to go get Lao Heavenly Sweet & Savory Beef Jerky Recipe | Seen Savanh.
1 Lbs Thinly Sliced Beef Round Eye
2 Tbs of Garlic Powder
2 Tbs of Sesame Seeds
1 Tbs of Chicken Bouillon
1 Tsp of Fish Sauce
1 Tsp of MSG
1/3 Cup of Sugar
1/4 Cup of Warm Water
1/4 Tsp of Golden Mountain
Dash of Black Pepper
Dash of White Pepper
* Thinly slice your Cut of Beef 🥩 to about 1/4 of inch thick.
– If you want a thicker cut. Up the Recipe. And allow longer drying time.
– if your in a rush and have no time to make this. Bump up to Knob to High (2-4 Hours).
– Marinate for at least an hour if your can’t for overnight.
* You can dehydrate this outside using a net sold at Asian Supermarkets.
– Add Frying Oil to Pan
– Using a Bamboo Skewer, place this in the Oil. If it Bubbles around it. It’s ready to Fry.
– Fry (15-30 seconds) until Beef Jerky floats up ⬆️. Remove immediately! Place one Cooling Rack and Enjoy! 🤤
On another note 📝
Feel free to use what you have at home to marinate. Other ingredients that are popular are Thin Soy Sauce, Dark Soy Sauce, and Oyster Sauce.
Growing up my Mom would get me to eat by breaking a piece of this Jerky and placing on a small piece of Sticky Rice. Then she would pretend it’s a airplane ✈️ lmao 🤣. It worked all the time 😅.
#laofood #explorepage #explore #laos #laotian #foodies #foodnetwork #asianrecipes #beefjerky #easyrecipes #simplerecipes #buzzfeast #buzzfeedfood #tasty #tastyfood #homecooked #homecooking #tastemade #foodnetwork