This is a must-try smoked beef jerky recipe if you love a flavorful tender chew!
This is a very easy smoked beef jerky recipe with full details below.
If you like this type of content please support us by subscribing to our YouTube Channel, Virtual Eats Guru: https://www.youtube.com/c/VirtualEatsGuru
Virtual Eats Guru Website: https://virtualeats.guru/
REO Spice & Seasoning: https://reospice.com/store/
Rubs & Marinades used in these videos: https://virtualeats.guru/rubs-%26-marinades
Accessories used in these videos: https://virtualeats.guru/accessories
Virtual Eats Guru Blog: https://virtualeats.guru/veg-blog
ThermoWorks meat thermometers:
ThermoWorks Wireless Smoke thermometer used in this video: https://www.thermoworks.com/Smoke?tw=VirtualEatsGuru
Smoked Beef Jerky Recipe – Traeger Pellet Grills:
– Beef Round Eye used for this video
– Trim excess fat off Beef Round Eye
– Slice in 1/4″ or a little less for thin consistent pieces
– Season with a cure to taste, REO Jerky Seasoning used here
– Seel in a container and refrigerate for 24 hours
– Smoke at 180 until desired texture is reached, these were close to 2 hours give or take
– Remove from smoker when done and place in a Ziploc bag and allow them to sweat at room temp for 30 minutes and then refrigerate
– Next day either put them in a new dry bag if they will be eaten that week or recommend any excess put in vacuum-sealed bags and refrigerated
Enjoy your smoked beef jerky!