This is probably the easiest and best way you ever made beef jerky.
Find out more about KamadoJoe – http://www.kamadojoe.com/
This is where I order my meat – http://www.beefensteak.nl/en/
These are my knives – http://www.wuesthof.com/germany/products/overview/cutlery/classic-ikon/9600-22
Total cooking time: 1 hours 15 minutes
Preparation time 0 hours 45 minutes
Cooking time 0 hours 30 minutes
Eye of round – 700 gram (rosbief)
BBQ Rub – 1/4 cup
Light brown sugar – 1/4 cup
Water – 1 cup
– Slice your beef into thin strips and mix it with the rest of the ingredients. Set it in the fridge to marinate it for 24 hours.
– Start up your barbecue to smoke at indirect heat at 80 Celsius or 176 Fahrenheit. Using wood chips will make it easier to get it to smoke.
– Pat the beef strips dry with a paper towel. Hang them on an extended grill grate and place them in the smoker.
– Smoke the beef strips between 5-8 hours and check every hour or so to see if they are done.
– When they are done. Let them cool down. They can be kept in the fridge for at least 2 weeks.
X’s social media
Follow me on instagram – https://instagram.com/pitmasterx/
Share your pictures or ask me questions on my facebook forum – https://www.facebook.com/groups/pitma…
Like my facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/BBQPitmasterX
Follow me on twitter – https://twitter.com/bbqpitmasterx
BBQ gear that I use every day:
1. Chef’s knife – http://amzn.to/2bYOZyS (Germany) / http://amzn.to/2ht6F7r (USA)
2. Cutting Board – http://amzn.to/2inXTVf (Germany) / http://amzn.to/2hl5WQO (USA)
3. Barbecue tong – http://amzn.to/2inZhY2 (German) / http://amzn.to/2hKVnHV (USA)
4. Kitchen Torch – http://amzn.to/2i4fBze (Germany) / http://amzn.to/2io0huT (USA)
5.Thermometer – http://amzn.to/2io9TpR (Germany) / http://amzn.to/2hqzeAF (USA)