Cajun Beef Jerky: A Southern Twist on a Classic Snack
* 1 to 3 pounds Meat , sliced into 1/4-inch strips
* 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 1/4 cup White Wine vinegar
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
* 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, white wine vinegar, brown sugar, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
2. Add the beef jerky strips to the marinade and mix until well coated.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight for best results.
4. Preheat your oven to 165°F.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the marinated beef jerky strips in a single layer.
6. Bake for 2-3 hours, or until the jerky is dry and chewy.
7. Let the jerky cool to room temperature before serving. Enjoy!
Products Used in this video:
Nesco FD80 Dehydrator – https://amzn.to/3lcw1YS
15 Minute Vacuum Tumbler Marinator – https://amzn.to/3JSntkr
Van’s World is all about “Saving People Time and Money with How To’s and Product
Support my channel by Visiting these links!
JerkyGent Subscription: https://bit.ly/3p8XCZk
Commercial Dehydrator: https://amzn.to/2L4gyYV
Hair Restoration Laboratories: https://amzn.to/3Ic3GsL
Get LawnBright: https://bit.ly/3seHVjA SAVE $20 promo code VANSWORLD20
Vans World Amazon Store: http://www.amazon.com/shop/vansworld
Vans World ETSY Shop: http://VansWorld.etsy.com
Contact me at: email@example.com
Van’s world Merch https://teespring.com/vans-world-tee
Some links maybe affiliate links in this video description.
Van is not responsible for any negative outcomes from his videos. Do your research before following his or any other content creators advice or how to’s.
#vansworld #diyjerky #smallbatchjerky